Your Source for the Right Homeowners Insurance Coverage in MA
We know that you have worked hard for your home—now you need to protect your property and yourself from the myriad of risks homeowners face by getting comprehensive homeowners insurance coverage.
Here at Sampson Insurance we know firsthand what it is like to be a homeowner, which is why we are dedicated to assisting you throughout the process of choosing your policy. A lot of responsibility comes with owning your own home, and we know how important it is to protect your property, and everyone who lives there, with the right Massachusetts property insurance coverage.
We make sure to take our time to understand your personal needs as a homeowner, as no two Massachusetts homes or homeowners are the same, and as an independent insurance agency with a stellar reputation we will explore multiple insurance carriers throughout the country, comparing rates and providing to you the absolute best home insurance we can find.
Massachusetts homeowners policies usually provide coverage for these areas:
- The physical structure of your home
- Personal possessions
- Replacement costs
- Additional living expense (in the event of covered loss or a natural disaster)
- Personal Liability
Are you in the market for specialty products, to cover for areas of exposure within your standard home insurance policy? Don’t worry! Our Massachusetts property insurance policies can be customized and expanded by purchasing additional endorsements, including:
- Valuable Articles/Floater Insurance policies (i.e. Jewelry Insurance)
- Flood Insurance policies
- Earthquake insurance policies
- Umbrella Insurance policies (additional liability)
- Animal Liability (liability issues due to your pets – are pets property in MA?)
Here at Sampson Insurance, we know that something that works for another homeowner won’t automatically be the best fit for you. Due to this fact, we pride ourselves on crafting customized Massachusetts property insurance policies that serve the unique needs of you, your family, and your property. Here’s a guide by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts that can help you with some additional information.
Call us today to learn more about our customizable policy options! One of our experienced insurance specialists would be happy to provide you with a comprehensive policy review and to offer you a complimentary Massachusetts home insurance quote right now!
Recent Blog Entry:
Why do some homeowners have to pay BIG deductibles because of a little wind?
Additional blog articles that may interest you:
- 10 Tips For Staying Safe This Halloween
- Satisfying Your Sweet Tooth on the South Shore
- South Shore Apple Picking: 6 Places To Choose From
- The 10 Highest Rated Nursing Homes In The South Shore
- Save 5% On Your Auto Insurance…And Fight Cancer
- Data Breaches: The $36,000 Threat Facing Your Small Business
- Avoid Nonrenewal: 7 Tips For Filing Homeowners Claims
- South Shore MA Property Crime: How Safe Are Our Homes?
- 32,791 Reasons to Maintain Your Roof This Winter
- The 10 Most Common (and Most Expensive) Small Business Claims